Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wolf Den Meeting 2- Our Living Planet

Hi Wolf Den! I was really, really proud of the boys (and their sisters!) for conducting themselves so well today at UMKC. They represented themselves, our Den, and our Pack extraordinarily well (and asked some great questions, too)... I was very impressed with them. If everyone brings their Wolf book to the Pack Meeting on Monday night, I'll be sure to get all of their books signed for the achievements we earned.

I'm going to attempt to post a few pictures from tonight in this blog post... feel free to leave any comments. See everyone Monday night!



Cub Scouts (and parents) listening to Dr. Richardson explain the river model and how they plan to implement their engineering solution on the Platte River, to save the shore from eroding at the bend.



Scouts racing the paper boats that they made down the river model. The current moves fast!



Pack 50 Wolf Den with their boats. What a fun meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment